Here's everything you need to know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- The White House published a list of $200 billion worth of Chinese goods it said will be hit with fresh tariffs.
- Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA) increased its bid to buy Sky to $32.5 billion.
- Pfizer (PFE) said it would hold off raising drug prices following an "extensive discussion" with Trump.
- Japanese regulators said that Apple (AAPL) may have breached antitrust rules by forcing mobile service providers to sell iPhones cheaply & charge higher monthly.
- U.S. stock futures fell sharply.