Here's everything you need to know before Monday's opening bell:
- Google (GOOGL) will invest $550 million in China-based internet giant JD.com (JD) .
- Elon Musk sent an email to all Tesla (TSLA) staff that said "radical improvements" were still needed to hit quarterly targets, CNBC reported.
- Volkswagen (VLKAY) said the CEO of its Audi brand was taken into custody amid an ongoing probe into Germany's diesel emissions-cheating scandal.
- Asian shares tumbled following China's vow to hit the U.S. with trade levies of "the same scale and strength."
- U.S. stock futures declined.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!