Here's everything you need to know before Friday's opening bell:
- Donald Trump reportedly is set to impose tariffs on about $50 billion in imports from China.
- AT&T (T) closed its 85.4 billion purchase of Time Warner (TWX) .
- Chinese regulators have approved Qualcomm Inc.'s (QCOM) proposed $44 billion acquisition of NXP Semiconductors (NXP) .
- Facebook (FB) top policy and communications executive, Elliot Schrage, will leave after working at the company since May 2008.
- U.S. stock futures tumbled.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!