Here's everything you need to know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- AT&T (T) and Time Warner's (TWX) $85.4 billion merger was approved with no conditions.
- Seattle repealed a tax affecting Amazon (AMZN) , Starbucks (SBUX) and more after backlash.
- ZTE (ZTCOY) saw its shares tumble about 40% after resuming trading.
- Guess? (GES) co-founder Paul Marciano resigned as executive chairman and will leave the company next year.
- U.S. stock futures traded modestly higher as attention turned to the Federal Reserve.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!