Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Jamie Dimon and Warren Buffett wrote in the Wall Street Journal that the markets have become too focused on the short-term.
- Carl Icahn has built a small position in Allergan (AGN) .
- European Union antitrust authorities are reportedly preparing to fine Google (GOOGL) next month for abusing its dominance through the Android mobile operating system.
- Five Below (FIVE) topped analysts' first-quarter earnings expectations and issued better-than-expected guidance for its fiscal second quarter.
- U.S. stock futures pointed higher.