Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- Starbucks (SBUX) will close 8,000 stores for 4 hours Tuesday for anti-bias training.
- Chinese authorities were set to approve Qualcomm's (QCOM) planned $44 billion acquisition of NXP Semiconductors (NXP) .
- Software company Verint (VRNT) Systems is in talks to buy NSO Group, an Israeli maker of cybersurveillance products.
- Box office sales for "Solo: A Star Wars Story" came in well below expectations at $83.3 million.
- U.S. stock futures pointed lower as European stocks tumbled amid political crisis in Italy.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!