Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- Amazon (AMZN) and Starbucks (SBUX) will have to pay a new tax to help fund homeless services and affordable housing in Seattle.
- MSCI will add the stocks of 234 China-based companies to its closely watched Emerging Market Index on June 1.
- Vodafone (VOD) CEO Vittorio Colao will step down in October after 10 years at the helm.
- Investors will analyze earnings from Home Depot (HD) .
- U.S. stock futures pointed lower ahead of another round of trade talks between the U.S. and China.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!