Here is everything you must know before Friday's opening bell:
- AT&T (T) and Novartis continue to try to save face as the Michael Cohen story widens.
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) announced that it is pulling all online ads from YouTube (GOOGL) .
- JPMorgan Chase (JPM) is reportedly planning to completely revamp its stock trading business with an overhaul to its management team.
- Nvidia (NVDA) revealed details that indicate an increasing reliance on volatile cryptocurrency mining activity.
- U.S. stock futures were trading mixed.