Here's everything you need to know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- Disney (DIS) reported stronger-than-expected earnings.
- Facebook (FB) is appointing new leaders for WhatsApp, Messenger and its core social app.
- AT&T (T) confirmed it paid Michael Cohen, lawyer to President Trump, in return for "insights" about the Trump administration.
- Sears Holding Corp. (SHLD) will hold its annual meeting.
- U.S. stock futures pointed higher as oil producers made solid gains premarket.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!