Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- Comcast (CMCSA) is reportedly exploring financing to challenge Disney's (DIS) purchase of much of Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA) .
- Takeda (TKPYY) reaches a deal to buy Shire (SHPG) for $62.4 billion.
- Activist investor ValueAct Capital Partners has built a roughly $1.2 billion stake in Citigroup (C) .
- Elon Musk bought 33,000 more shares of Tesla (TSLA) .
- U.S. stock futures pointed lower as investors await Trump's decision on the Iran nuclear deal.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!