At TheStreet's Investor Boot Camp, Jim Cramer asked PayPal CEO Dan Schulman if he worried about competition from Amazon's (AMZN) Alexa.
Schulman noted that while we have about 5.5 billion smart phones today, we will have 100 billion smart devices in just a few years and we have to start thinking more about hacking.
"The mean time to attack is 2 minutes," said Schulman.
So whether it's Alexa or your PayPal (PYPL) account, it is something we all need to worry a lot more about.
But is he concerned about Alexa? Watch the video to find out.
Excerpts from Jim Cramer's event here:
- Cramer: 2018 Nightmarishly Opposite from 2017
- Jim Cramer's Investing Rules Still Hold True
- PayPal CEO: You Have to Give People Choice to Succeed
- PayPal CEO: We Want to Democratize Money For All Consumers
- Tesla: Why Top Experts at Jim Cramer's Investor Boot Camp Aren't Tesla Fans
Watch the full interview here:
Learn More about TheStreet's Investor Boot Camp HERE