Here's everything you must know before Monday's opening bell:
- BP (BP) posted higher than expected profit and hinted at a possible dividend.
- Donald Trump postponed the imposition of steel tariffs on imports from Canada, the European Union and Mexico until June 1.
- Boeing (BA) said it agreed to buy aerospace parts company KLX (KLXI) for $63 a share.
- Analysts expect Apple (AAPL) to post earnings of $2.69 a share on revenue of $61.2 billion after the bell.
- U.S. stock futures pointed toward a lower open ahead of a two-day Federal Reserve meeting.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!