Here's everything you must know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Facebook (FB) posted first-quarter earnings and revenue that beat analysts' expectations.
- Ford (F) plans to shed most of its North American car lineup as customer preference has shifted to pickups and crossovers.
- Deutsche Bank (DB) said it was planning "significant" job cuts for its global investment banking division.
- Investors will analyze earnings from Amazon (AMZN) and Microsoft (MSFT) .
- U.S. stock futures pointed toward a modestly higher open.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!