Here's everything you must know before Monday's opening bell:
- Investors will analyze earnings from Alphabet (GOOGL) , T-Mobile (TMUS) and more.
- Fresenius dropped its planned $5 billion takeover of generic drug-maker Akorn (AKRX) .
- Southwest (LUV) has canceled 40 flights a day since announcing its voluntary inspection program.
- UBS (UBS) disappointed investors with a tepid forecast for the year ahead.
- U.S. stock futures pointed lower as bond yields rose.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!