Here's everything you must know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Amazon.com (AMZN) said subscriptions to its Prime service topped 100 million.
- Procter & Gamble (PG) agreed to buy the consumer healthcare unit of Germany's Merck KGaA (MKGAY) for around $4.2 billion.
- The FAA ordered inspections on engine fan blades like the one that snapped off a Southwest Airlines (LUV) plane.
- Netflix (NFLX) has reportedly explored the idea of buying movie theaters in Los Angeles and New York.
- U.S. stock futures suggested a lower open for Wall Street.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!