Here's everything you must know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- IBM (IBM) said revenue for the three months ended in March rose 5% to just more than $19 billion.
- A preliminary examination of the blown jet engine of a Southwest Airlines (LUV) reportedly showed evidence of 'metal fatigue.'
- CSX (CSX) reported a top-and bottom-line beat for the first quarter, driven by lower costs and restructuring expenses.
- The IRS is giving taxpayers an extra day to file due to major outages on its website yesterday.
- U.S. stock futures pointed modestly higher on a strong beginning to corporate earnings season.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for extended interviews, Cramer Replays, feature content, and more!