Here's everything you must know before Friday's opening bell:
- China vowed to respond to President Trump's threat to impose a tariff of an additional $100 million on Chinese imports.
- COO Sheryl Sandberg said Facebook (FB) could see a pause in ad sales.
- JPM (JPM) executive Matt Zames is reportedly in talks with recruiters about replacing Deutsche Bank's (DB) John Cryan.
- Investors will analyze data from the March jobs report.
- U.S. stock futures pointed downward on escalated trade war fears.