Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Facebook (FB) estimated 87 million users may have had personal data accessed by Cambridge Analytica.
- Sears (SHLD) and Delta (DAL) disclosed that some of their respective consumer payment info may have been exposed in a breach.
- Nike's (NKE) HR chief said the company "has failed to gain traction" in hiring and promoting women and minorities.
- AMC (AMC) plans to open its first movie theater in Saudi Arabia.
- U.S. stock futures pointed higher as trade war fears shifted to a focus on negotiations.