Here's everything you need to know before Monday's opening bell:
- China announced new tariffs of up to 25% on U.S. products such as pork, fruit, nuts and wine.
- Walmart (WMT) has reportedly begun early stage talks to buy Humana (HUM) .
- Saks Fifth Avenue and Lord & Taylor (HBAYF) suffered data breaches with more than 5 million credit and debit cards exposed.
- A subsidiary that runs FirstEnergy (FE) nuclear and coal-fired power plants filed for bankruptcy.
- U.S. stock futures pointed lower as Wall Street returned from its long weekend.