Here's everything you need to know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- A court decided Google's (GOOGL) use of Oracle's (ORCL) Java programming language for Android devices was 'not fair.'
- The National Transportation Safety Board announced an investigation into a fatal crash involving a Tesla (TSLA) Model X.
- SoftBank (SFTBY) announced a $200 billion solar power project in Saudi Arabia.
- Nike (NKE) will continue to provide all 32 NFL teams with uniforms and sideline apparel.
- U.S. stock futures pointed lower following yesterday's major tech selloff.