Larry Page is soaring these days. But, it's not what you might think.
"Cora isn't just about flying. Cora is about the time you could save soaring over traffic," said a statement on the Cora site. "The people you could visit. The moments that move you."
5 Things to Know About 'Cora'
- Larry Page's California start-up called Kitty Hawk developed Cora
- Cora flies like a plane but can take off and land like a helicopter, which means there's no need for long air traffic runways.
- Once in the air, the air taxi can use a single propeller to drive at about 110 mph between altitudes of 500 and 3,000 feet.
- The air taxi was designed for two passengers. Its initial range is about 62 miles.
- The first flight took place in New Zealand.