March 11, 2018 is Daylight Saving Time.
Did you know that the biannual tradition celebrates 100 years, this year?
Daylight Savings Time, What You Need to Know
- Established in the U.S. in 1918
- Established to save energy, but time-skeptics say that is no longer the case
- Arizona and Hawaii refuse to change their DST clocks
- Florida is fighting to become exempt from the time-warp
- The Federal Government controls DST as well as time zones
Check out Kinsey Grant's Dumbest Thing on Wall Street and Subscribe on Youtube: