Here's everything you need to know before Friday's opening bell:
- Walmart (WMT) is reportedly in talks to purchase a stake of more than 40% in Flipkart.
- The SEC blocked a sale of the Chicago Stock Exchange to a group of China-based investors.
- Avis's (CAR) biggest investor seeks five board seats.
- U.S. stock futures were on the rise, pointing toward a 6th straight day of gains for Wall Street.
- We'll talk to Coca-Cola (KO) CEO James Quincey live at 11:15 ET. Join us on TheStreet.com.
Check out the Morning Jolt: