Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Cisco's (CSCO) fiscal second-quarter earnings topped forecasts and its top-line grew.
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) lifted its stake in Apple (AAPL) by 23% since the end of September.
- All McDonald's (MCD) Happy Meals will have 600 calories or less.
- Investors will analyze earnings from Shake Shack (SHAK) and Waste Management (WM)
- U.S. stock futures were on the rise, pointing toward the 5th straight day of gains.
Subscribe to TheStreet on Youtube and enjoy these Editor Picks!