Here's everything you need to know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- Chipotle (CMG) shares jumped after hours after naming Taco Bell (YUM) CEO Brian Niccol as its new chief executive.
- Credit Suisse (CS) posted its third straight annual loss.
- Sam's Club (WMT) will begin offering free shipping for "Plus" members on 95% of the items it sells online
- Netflix (NFLX) signed a 5-year deal with American Horror Story producer Ryan Murphy.
- U.S. stock futures popped as investors expected key inflation data.