Here's everything you need to know before Monday's opening bell:
- Broadcom (AVGO) has secured as much as $100 billion of debt financing for its hostile bid for Qualcomm (QCOM) .
- Ford (F) plans to up production of the Expedition and Lincoln Navigator.
- Comcast (CMCSA) is reportedly contemplating reviving its pursuit of Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA) .
- Barclays (BCS) faces a new charge in relation to its controversial financial crisis fundraising.
- U.S. stock futures pointed toward sharp gains
Subscribe to TheStreet on Youtube and enjoy these Editor Picks!