Here's everything you need to know before Friday's opening bell:
- The House backed a Senate-approved plan to fund the government for a further two years.
- Nvidia (NVDA) beat Wall Street's forecasts for both its fourth-quarter earnings and revenue.
- Qualcomm (QCOM) rejected Broadcom's (AVGO) "best and final" offer but proposed a meeting.
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) saw strong sales for Call of Duty: WWII and Destiny 2.
- U.S. stock futures traded higher as investors continue to navigate extreme market volatility.
Subscribe to TheStreet on Youtube and enjoy these Editor Picks!