Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Tesla (TSLA) reported a quarterly loss of $3.04 a share, its largest ever.
- Amazon (AMZN) introduced free two-hour Whole Foods (WFM) grocery delivery in select locations via its Prime Now service.
- Revenue at Fox's (FOXA) cable TV division rose 10%.
- Former GE (GE) CEO Jeff Immelt was named chairman of Athenahealth (ATHN) .
- U.S. stock futures pointed toward a mixed a mixed start.
Watch TheStreet's investing interviews on Youtube