Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- Toyota (TM) saw its profit nearly double in its fiscal third quarter.
- BP (BP) beat expectations with fourth-quarter underlying replacement cost profit of $2.1 billion.
- Lululemon (LULU) CEO Laurent Potdevin abruptly resigned over conduct issues.
- Investors will analyze earnings from Disney (DIS) , Dunkin' (DNKN) and more.
- U.S. stock futures swung wildly following yesterday's record breaking Dow drop.
Subscribe to TheStreet on Youtube and enjoy these Editor Picks!