Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Cloud computing saw Microsoft (MSFT) exceed expectations for its fiscal second quarter.
- Mark Zuckerberg said a newsfeed change lowered the time spent on Facebook (FB) by roughly 50 million hours.
- eBay (EBAY) said it would not extend its agreement with PayPal (PYPL) .
- Investors await earnings from Alphabet (GOOGL) , Amazon (AMZN) and Apple (AAPL) .
- U.S. stock futures were mixed ahead of a busy day of earnings.
Watch More with TheStreet: