Shares of Yum! Brands (YUM) , the parent of Pizza Hut (as well as KFC and Taco Bell), up over 30% over the last year and near an all-time high, so we're guessing the company has some money to spend on Super Bowl LII ads at $5 million a pop per 30-seconds.
Because they have two. We saw the first with All Pro Devin Hester talking about how Pizza Hut is offering free pies with Hut Reward points.
Now they've recruited former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens to, among other things, take a dig at competitor Domino's Pizza (DPZ) , even though the stock it's up almost 15% year-to-date and 25% over the last year.
- Watch this interview here with Domino's CEO who says your pizza will soon be delivered by an autonomous car.
For more fun food and beverage interviews, subscribe to our YouTube channel
Watch More with TheStreet:
- What Jim Cramer Expects From Apple's Earnings
- How Will Amazon Healthcare Alliance Affect You?
- Can Harley-Davidson Get America Motorcycle Riding Again?
- Wait, Google Was Almost Called What?