Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- Thomson Reuters (TRI) said that it was in "advanced discussion" with Blackstone (BX) over the sale of its financial and risk business.
- Jamie Dimon said he will stay at JPMorgan (JPM) for another five years.
- Exxon Mobil's (XOM) CEO blogged about a plan to invest $50 billion in expanding its U.S. businesses.
- Janet Yellen's swan song as Federal Reserve chief begins today.
- U.S. stock futures pointed toward declines as investors worry over tech sector valuations & a rise in government bond yields.
Watch More with TheStreet: