Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- Netflix (NFLX) reaches a market cap of $100 billion after beating subscriber growth expectations again.
- President Trump slapped a tariff on imported solar panels.
- Britain's Competition and Markets Authority said Fox's (FOXA) Bid for Sky is 'Not in Public Interest.
- Investors will access earnings from four Dow components.
- U.S. stock futures pointed higher following the move by lawmakers to end the 3-day government shutdown.
Watch More with TheStreet: