The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017 was the most sweeping tax legislation in more than 30 years. And while the big reduction in corporate tax rates and personal tax rates often take center stage, there are a ton of other things in that bill that will affect you and your wallet.
- In 60 seconds, watch how those new tax rates will affect your paycheck.
- Find out of your Company Is Paying A Cash Bonuses Thanks To The New Tax Rates
In addition, if you live in a state with high taxes or are a member of the new gig economy, listen up. There are changes that will affect you and the decisions you make this year.
So watch our video above for a few tips for those of you in the sharing economy, but then be sure to listen to the full podcast as our retirement columnist Bob Powell and I talk about some of the many things you need to now about these tax law changes.
Be Sure To Subscribe to TheStreet on YouTube, Click Below for More Podcasts here:
Watch More with TheStreet:
- ADT CEO: Here's How We'll Compete With Nest and Amazon
- Women Control Over 50% of Household Wealth, Says Schwab's Liz Ann Sonders
- The World Is Going Cashless - Gerald Celente
- Video: 5 Things You Didn't Know About the World Economic Forum in Davos
- Watch: New Doritos & Mtn Dew Super Bowl Ad With Morgan Freeman & Peter Dinklage