Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Xerox (XRX) is talking an array of deals with Fujifilm, though a full takeover of Xerox reportedly isn't on the table.
- Bitcoin drops to its lowest levels of the new year as South Korea plans bill to close cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Top tech leaders, including the CEOs of Apple (AAPL) , Amazon (AMZN) and Facebook (FB) signed an open letter calling for DACA legislation.
- Investors expect earnings from Delta (DAL) .
- U.S. stock futures traded higher despite President Trump's NAFTA warning.
- Jim Cramer: Warren Buffett Is the Greatest Investor of Our Time
- Forget KODAKCoin: Check Out 5 of the Weirdest Cryptocurrencies
- 60 Seconds: File Your 2017 Tax Return And Get Your Refund Now!
- Warren Buffett Isn't Your Typical Billionaire: Video