Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- Intel (INTC) said 2 million vehicles from BMW, Nissan and Volkswagen will use autonomous driving software from its Mobileye unit.
- Samsung (SSNLF) fell to a 2-week low following disappointing 4th quarter earning guidance.
- Jack Ma said he will consider listing Alibaba (BABA) in Hong Kong
- A classified U.S. spy satellite is believed to be lost after failing to reach orbit atop a SpaceX rocket.
- U.S. stock futures pointed modestly positive.
Watch More with TheStreet: