Here's everything you need to know before Monday's opening bell:
- Celgene (CELG) agreed to buy Impact Biomedicines for as much as $7 billion.
- Apple (AAPL) has been urged to take action to curb growing smartphone addiction among children.
- Driverless cars steal the show at the first day of CES in Las Vegas.
- Dunkin' (DNKN) will roll out its streamlined menu at all U.S. locations by mid-March.
- U.S. stock futures suggest Wall Street's strong start to the new year will continue.
Watch More with TheStreet: