Is the market starting a year of euphoria? And do many of the technicals remind us of the late 90's?
TheStreet's Scott Gamm hosted our monthly Trading Strategies roundtable of experts, including:
- Danielle DiMartino Booth, former Federal Reserve adviser and author of Fed Up: An Insider's Take on Why the Federal Reserve is Bad for America.
- Stephen Guilfoyle, co-manager of TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 model portfolio, author of our daily Market Recon column and a former New York Stock Exchange floor trader.
- Jeff Marks, senior portfolio analyst, Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS charitable portfolio and club for investors.
- Gabriela Santos, global market strategist, J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
And the panel certainly talked about that. DiMartino Booth even said there was "a greater risk for a melt up," than down.
Watch the entire Trading Strategies roundtable with our panel of experts below:
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Inside Ford's New 475hp Mustang Bullitt, Ranger Pickup and Edge ST SUV
- How to Collect Social Security Spouse or Survivor Benefits
- 40 Stocks That Could Make You Rich This Winter
- How to Make Money Off Your Brokerage Account by Doing Nothing
- What Is 5G Technology?
- Planet Fitness CEO: Here Comes 4,000 Discount Gyms