Soooo...is there a market correction coming? Blackstone Group Vice Chairman Byron Wien's expects a 10% pullback in the S&P 500 this year. Is he right?
TheStreet's Scott Gamm hosted our monthly Trading Strategies roundtable of experts, including:
- Danielle DiMartino Booth, former Federal Reserve adviser and author of Fed Up: An Insider's Take on Why the Federal Reserve is Bad for America.
- Stephen Guilfoyle, co-manager of TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 model portfolio, author of our daily Market Recon column and a former New York Stock Exchange floor trader.
- Jeff Marks, senior portfolio analyst, Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS charitable portfolio and club for investors.
- Gabriela Santos, global market strategist, J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
And the panel certainly talked about that. More importantly, they discussed how you can position your portfolio if and when it happens.
Listen in now.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- What Is 5G Technology?
- Planet Fitness CEO: Here Comes 4,000 Discount Gyms
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- Trading Strategies Experts' Thoughts On 2017 and What To Expect This Year