Here's everything you need to know before Friday's opening bell:
- Apple (AAPL) disclosed two security risks to Mac and iOS devices.
- Sears (SHLD) said it would close more than 100 more stores in 2018.
- Former CEO Travis Kalanick will sell around 30% of his Uber shares.
- GoPro (GPRO) is reportedly laying off between 200 and 300 employees.
- Futures pointed higher ahead of Friday's jobs report.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- What Is 5G Technology?
- Planet Fitness CEO: Here Comes 4,000 Discount Gyms
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- Trading Strategies Experts' Thoughts On 2017 and What To Expect This Year