TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer expects Foot Locker's (FL) stock to give up some of its gains after investors have more time to digest its latest earnings report.
He was also pleased with the 3% growth in comparable store sales for Gap (GPS) . "A lot of it is Old Navy - doing incredibly well," Cramer said, pointing to strength in Athleta, a sign to buy Lululemon (LULU)
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to Applied Materials and Cisco's Earnings
- Video: Nvidia's CEO Has Done 'Remarkable Things,' Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer on a Potential Comcast-21st Century Fox Deal
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to General Electric CEO John Flannery's Stock Purchases
- Video: Jim Cramer Thinks Broadcom Will Get Qualcomm