This is what you need to know on Tuesday:
1. Strong economic data boosts European stocks post firm early gains and lifts Wall Street futures higher.
2. House Republicans say they have enough votes to pass their version of the tax reform bill this week.
3. Several of the world's most important central bankers are set to speak this week at the ECB Communications Conference.
4. Investors keep tabs on developments in domestic U.K. politics as the so-called Brexit reform bill works its way through Parliament.
5. Vodafone (VOD) topped estimates for its first half earnings Tuesday and lifted guidance for the rest of the year.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- What Will Bill Gates' $80 Million "Smart City" Look Like?
- What Under Armour's CEO Told Jim Cramer
- Girls Who Code Founder: Losing a Congressional Election Made Me Brave
- How Much Do You Know About Farmer's Markets?