Deirdre Imus has been passionate about removing toxins and eating organically since 1998, when she and her husband Don Imus founded the Imus Cattle Ranch for Kids with Cancer.
Her passion has led her to the creation of the Deirdre Imus Environmental Health Center, part of Hackensack University Medical Center (HUMC) in Hackensack, NJ and #AlphaRising took a road trip to check it all out.
We spent time with managing director Bonnie Eskenazi to hear how the center is run and met with Erin Idhe, who is leading some life-changing research. So be sure to watch and figure out what changes you can make in your own life to better preserve your health.
Stay tuned for great videos on how the new women & children's hospital was built with recyclable materials and a firsthand look at the honeybees that now life on the roof of the hospital. (Teaser: our camera guy was surrounded by them!)
- VZ Wireless Chief Network Officer: The U.S. Needs More Women in Tech to Succeed
- More Girls Need to Be in Tech and Engineering, says VZ Wireless CNO
- Want Financial Equality? Consider Entrepreneurialism, Says Krawcheck
- Meet Ford's 23-Year-Old Prodigy Who Holds 15 Patents
- Carly Fiorina: We Have a Shortage of Leaders