Lennar (LEN) shares moved lower on Monday amid its agreement to purchase CalAtlantic (CAA) for $9.3 billion. TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Lennar should be bought on this weakness.
Lennar shares are up 31% since the start of the year.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reacts to Advanced Micro Devices' Downgrade by Morgan Stanley
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reacts to General Motors' Downgrade by Goldman Sachs
- Video: Jim Cramer Breaks Down the Case for Cutting Macy's Dividend
- Watch: Jim Cramer Applauds Constellation Brands' Stake in Cannabis Company
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Under Armour's Results Tuesday