TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer sold some shares of Southwest Airlines (LUV) for his charitable trust amid expectations of some headwinds during its most recent quarter.
Southwest reported mixed quarterly results on Thursday.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals Why Twitter Had a Terrific Quarter
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to Comcast's Latest Quarter
- Video: Jim Cramer: I Don't Want to Panic and Sell Celgene
- Nelson Peltz Is Confident About General Electric's Rebound
- Video: Jim Cramer Thinks Qualcomm Will Have to 'Pay Up' for NXP Semiconductors
- Video: What Jim Cramer Expects From Exxon Mobil and Chevron's Earnings