TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer doesn't advise panicking over Celgene (CELG) .
"I don't want to panic and sell Celgene," Cramer said. "I do think there are issues with the three-legged stool that is Celgene."
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals Why Twitter Had a Terrific Quarter
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to Comcast's Latest Quarter
- Why Jim Cramer Is Glad His Charitable Trust Sold Some Southwest Shares
- Nelson Peltz Is Confident About General Electric's Rebound
- Video: Jim Cramer Thinks Qualcomm Will Have to 'Pay Up' for NXP Semiconductors
- Video: What Jim Cramer Expects From Exxon Mobil and Chevron's Earnings