TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer was pleased with Comcast's (CMCSA) cash flows, but acknowledges that investors are focused on cord cutting.
"I think those who are dumping the stock ought to rethink - you are probably selling it to the company," Cramer said.
Comcast is a holding of Action Alerts PLUS.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals Why Twitter Had a Terrific Quarter
- Video: Jim Cramer: I Don't Want to Panic and Sell Celgene
- Why Jim Cramer Is Glad His Charitable Trust Sold Some Southwest Shares
- Nelson Peltz Is Confident About General Electric's Rebound
- Video: Jim Cramer Thinks Qualcomm Will Have to 'Pay Up' for NXP Semiconductors
- Video: What Jim Cramer Expects From Exxon Mobil and Chevron's Earnings