TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer weighs in on Wednesday's trending stocks including Boeing (BA) , Coca-Cola (KO) , Chipotle (CMG) , Coca-Cola (KO) , PepsiCo (PEP) , Nvidia (NVDA) , AT&T (T) , Amazon (AMZN) , Alphabet (GOOGL) and Visa (V) .
Don't miss these top stories on TheStreet:
- Selling Momentum Picks Up on Wall Street With Dow Down Triple Digits
- Advanced Micro Devices Is Plunging Due to Its Own Issues
- The Bears Are Starting to Attack the Stock Market, and It's Not Surprising
- Who Dumped Who - Sears or Whirlpool?
- Best Decision You Ever Made: Paying Off Your Mortgage?
- Why the GOP Wants to Cut Your 401(k) Retirement Savings
- Whirlpool Receives ITC Backing Protecting it From Foreign Competition