Sallie Krawcheck thinks entrepreneurship could really propel women into financial independence.
- Listen to the #AlphaRising podcast with her too!
She certainly is dabbling in it herself. After leaving many high-powered jobs on Wall Street, she has launched a digital investing platform that helps women get in the game and make smart decisions. (Check out our big profile on her here.)
Granted, Krawcheck now has $43 billion backing her entrepreneurial venture. But don't let that intimidate you. With the ability to video conference from anywhere and real estate still relatively cheap, tons of women should consider this route.
Not to mention the ability to show up at the kids' midday spring concert and make a after-school softball game, could be priceless.
So listen in on her reasonings behind all this.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Dylan Ratigan Talks Global Sustainability With Jim Cramer
- Google's New Pixel 2's, Smart Speakers, Laptops and Headphones Reviewed
- Why Walmart's Grocery Business Won't Get Destroyed by Its New European Rivals
- Apple Just Opened Its Most Ambitious Store Ever: Photos
Editors' pick: Originally published Oct. 20.