J.Jill (JILL) shares slumped on Thursday after lowering its outlook.
"J.Jill is an example of the fraught nature of IPOs," said TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer. "It's one of those things like Blue Apron (APRN) - people who bought it got crushed."
Shares slumped 50% Thursday to $4.97.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Facebook Needs People to Vet Advertisements, Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals Why Domino's Pizza Shares Are Falling
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reveals When to Buy Bank of America
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reacts to JPMorgan and Citigroup's Earnings
- Barclays Is Too Bullish on Micron Technology, Jim Cramer Warns